Sunday 29 May 2011

TeeVee

This Post Is Going To Be A Little Different Then Any Other Posts I've Done......
Today I am going to do a post on a teevee show that I absolutely adore! This show is called Glee.    It is on the channel E4, Mondays, 9pm. 
At this moment in time 'I can not stop listening to one song that Rachel ( ) And Quinn ( ) Sang. This song is called 'I Feel Pretty/Unpretty' It Is A Mix Of The Songs By TLC And West Side Story. 
After every episode they leave the episode on a cliff hanger!. I find leaving a episode on a cliff hanger is good as it keeps you watching it, the same with leaving series and season on a cliff hanger as at the end of the each series the last thing i say is 'Oooooo' I do not want to ruin what happened in the last episode, the only i will say is listening to Quinn and that what happens is unexpected and sad at times but amazing!!!


The next t.v show I am about to write about is desperate housewives!
I love this! At the end of each series and episodes they are left on great cliff hangers, for example, the cliff hanger at end of last series was amazing, i did not expect it, although Paul deserved it.....


I do not want to ruin anything.........please watch these programmes. 


Please leave a comment or email me london.fashion.floral@hotmail.co.uk and let me know what i should write about next..anything you want reviewed or anything!. 


Also please have a look at my other blog....... www.girlwiththepurplecharm.blogspot.com 
Thank You Very Much!



No comments:

Post a Comment