Friday 11 March 2011

Celebs Week Worst Dressed.






Here Are Some Of This Weeks Celebs Worst Dressed. Some Really Are Bad!!.Cher Lloyd
I'm Going to start off with Cher's hair. It Is WAY To bright and red. I really think she thinks shes Cheryl Cole, guess what Cher, your NOT!!. Her stripe top does not go with that cardigan or skirt. As For Tights AND socks, Really Cher??!!. I Would Have To Say Cher Lloyd, Sorry, You Are One Of This Weeks Worst Dressed.
Nicole Scherzinger 03.11
Next up is Nicole Scherzinger, Well, What can I Say??. Too Much Fabric Maybe? Ill leave that up to you. Yes Nicole,You Are One Of This weeks worst dressed!.
Jessica Lowndes 03.11
Urmm.....That's A Little.....Reveling?.........One Of This Weeks Worst Dressed? Definatly!.
Sophie Ellis Bextor 3.11
Sophie, Thats Rather Busy, Please Dont Dress That Way Again....

I Would definatly say that these celebs are this weeks worst dressed!.
Images Fromhttp://skyliving.sky.com/star-style/weeks-worst-dressed-176
Please Read My Next Post!. Thanks For Reading:).

No comments:

Post a Comment