Saturday 26 February 2011

Accessorize Printed Square Satchel

This Bag Is From Accessorize. As I Am into Floral Things And Needed A New Bag, I Thought I Would Go For This One. As Anybody Does, I Tried It On In The Store. (I Know This Sounds Like A Story Out Of The Sun But Just Hang On A Little Longer)

I Checked The Buckel. Everything Seemed Good!. So I  Purchesed It.

I Got Home, I Couldnt Wait To Use It. I Was Going Out The Next Day, I Decided To Use It.
There Was One Fault. The Buckel Kept Opening On Its Own, ALL The Time!.

It Really Was Annoying, So I Got Another Bag(Ill Review It Next Time:))
Luckily, Nothing Was Stolen!. When It Was Open There Was Not A Massive Whole, But, It Was Still Open!.

Im Not Sure If I Just Had A Faulty Bag Or All Of Them Are Like That?.

Over All; Lovely Desgin, Nice Bag And Quite Roomy. Although, Faulty; Thats The Only Bad Thing!.

Thanks For Reading!.
Love;
London.Fashion.Floral.

No comments:

Post a Comment